|Birth Name||Fabio Henrique Tavares|
|Place Of Birth||Sao Paulo|
|Height||6 ft. 2 in|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Social Media Link|
Fábio Henrique Tavares, also known as Fabinho, is a midfielder for both the Brazilian national team and Premier League side Liverpool. Although his primary position is that of a defensive midfielder, Fabinho is also capable of playing at right or center back.
Fabio Henrique Tavares, also known as Fabinho, was born in Campinas, a city in the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo, on October 23, 1993. He holds dual citizenship in Brazil and as an Afro-American. His zodiac sign at birth is Scorpio. His father, Joao Roberto Tavares, works in manufacturing, and his mother, Rosangela Tavares, was a former housekeeper. Fabinho was born as the youngest and most shy of his siblings.
Fabinho was raised with elder siblings in the beautiful Brazilian city of Campinas and also was passionate about football and wanted to play the sport professionally from a young age. He started playing competitive football at his school when he was seven years old. There is no information available about his academic background. It appears that the player put his football career ahead of finishing school. He no longer places as much importance on religion.
Height & Weight
Fabinho keeps his 1.88m, or 6 feet and 2 inches, height. He carries 78 kg. He has a muscular build. Both his hair and eyes are black in tone. Straight is the way he identifies sexually. He takes good care of his physique and generally has a healthy one.
Fabinho is wed already. He married Rebeca Tavares, his lovely love, in 2015. Since 2013, they had been a relationship. He has a close bond with his adoration; the two of them have taken several trips together and shared pictures on social media. They are still leading happy lives together.
He started his professional career in 2012 with the senior squad of Fluminense FC. On June 8, 2012, Fabinho committed to Rio Ave in the Portuguese Primeira Liga for a period of six years. After spending a month at Rio Ave, Fabinho signed a season-long loan with Real Madrid Castilla on July 19. On July 19, 2013, Fabinho signed a season-long loan with Monaco. He made his Ligue 1 debut on August 10 at the StadeChaban-Delmas in Monaco’s first game of the current campaign.
After spending two seasons on loan at Monaco, Monaco and Rio Ave reached an agreement on Fabinho’s permanent move on May 19, 2015. He then signed a deal with the club for the following four years, keeping him there until June 30, 2019. Liverpool, a Premier League team, revealed on May 28 that Fabinho would sign a long-term contract with the organization on July 1 for a rumored initial fee of £39 million. He is presently representing Liverpool in the 2019–20 English Premier League campaign. He represented Brazil for the first time on the world stage in 2015 and played for their Copa América squads in 2015–16 and 2019.
- Mr. Reliable is his nickname, and he is a football genius.
- He got the name “The Hoover” in Liverpool because “he cleans up everything.”
- Every time the team faces a challenge, he will be the crucial player or solution needed.
You may also like to know about: Philippe Coutinho
Endorsement of a brand
He earns money from numerous sponsorship and endorsement deals with well-known companies like Nike.
Vehicles And Property
He is a Manchester, Liverpool, inhabitant. According to the most recent information available, he was robbed in 2020 while celebrating the team’s Premier League triumph.
Net worth & Source of Income
With a market value of €70 million by 2020, Fabinho has a $8 million net worth. He earns 6.9 million euros a year in pay and also owns a fairly expensive house in Monaco. He is at the moment a resident of Liverpool.
- On December 17, Fabinho’s heroics helped his team defeat Manchester United 3-1, earning him the Carlsberg Man of the Match honor.
- In December 26, 2018, Fabinho scored his first goal for Liverpool as they defeated Newcastle United 4-0.
- On October 27, the fans thanked him for his performance in the 2-1 victory over Tottenham.
- Fabinho scored his first goal of the season on November 10 against Manchester City. He was recognized by
- BBC Sport as the game’s “Man of the Match” after scoring the opening goal in a 3-1 victory.
Some Interesting Facts
- The midfielder, who can also play right back, swiftly agreed to a £45 million contract with the Reds on Monday night.
- The then-Brazil Under-20 international was handled by Jorge Mendes, who also represents Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho and recently worked with promoted Wolves.
- Fabinho moved from his parent club Rio Ave to Monaco, originally on loan, because it seemed unlikely that he would have an immediate impact given Dani Carvajal’s ascent at the Bernabeu.
- He only played for Real’s first team once, lending an assist to Angel Di Maria in the team’s triumph over Malaga.
Also Read: Marquinhos