Gene David Fischer came to the forefront as a son of an American chef and farmer Chris Fischer and Amy Schumer who is a comedian and actress.
|Full Name:||Gene David Fischer|
|Birth Date:||May 5, 2019|
|Country:||United States of America|
Gene David Fischer’s Father: Who Is He?
He was born in the United States of America on May 5, 2019. He is currently two years old, and his horoscope is Aries. Every year on May 5, he celebrates his birthday. Chris Fischer is his father’s name, and Amy Schumer is his mother’s. His father is an American chef and farmer by trade. Similarly, his mother is a stand-up comedian and actress from the United States.
Albert Fischer is his grandfather, while Molly Fischer is his aunt. His grandfather was a former commercial fisherman, and his grandmother, who died in 2005, was an artist and a Public School teacher. Gene is an American citizen who comes from a white ethnic background. Gene has a Christian ethnic background as well.
Also Read: Ty Murray
What is the Relationship Status of Gene David Fischer?
Gene David Fischer is currently unattached. He’s only two years old. He doesn’t have a concept regarding his love life. Chris Fischer, Gene’s father, is happily married to Amy Schumer, his long-term girlfriend. By profession, Amy is a comedian and actor. The duo exchange their wedding vows in front of their family, friend, and relatives on February 13, 2018, in Malibu, California.
Chris and Amy were quite satisfied with their relationship as husband and wife. On May 5, 2019, they welcomed a son named Gene David Fischer into their family. As of now, the duo is enjoying a beautiful and happy existence sharing each other feelings together.
- Gene David has yet to embark on a career path.
- He is far too young to be involved in any profession.
- His father, Chris Fischer, is a chef, author, entrepreneur, tutor, and farmer from the United States.
- He becomes the executive chef of the Beach Plum Inn & Restaurant for numerous years.
- He also worked as a farmer on Beetlebung Farm alongside his family members.
- Gene’s mother, Amy Schumer, is a stand-up comedian, actress, and author from the United States.
- On June 1, 2004, she debuted her stand-up comedy act at Gotham Comedy Club in New York City.
- She’s appeared on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham and came in fourth place on the fifth season of Last Comic Standing.
Net worth and Salary
Gene David Fischer is far too young to be actively involved in his profession. Similarly, his father, Chris Fischer, has amassed a sizable fortune through his professional endeavors. Chris has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2023. All of his money, assets, income, property, and wealth are included in this income.
He has achieved both notoriety and popularity as a result of his career. Gene’s mother Amy, on the other hand, has a net worth of roughly $25 million as of 2023. Her successful acting career is her main source of income.
Chris Fischer’s Achievements and Awards
- In 2014, Chris got the StarChefs.com Coastal New England Rising Stars Award.
- He also earned a James Beard Award in 2016 for his book The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook, which he co-authored with Catherine Young.