|Full name||Francisco Roman Alarcon Suarez|
|Nickname||Also nicknamed as “Magia.”|
|Date of birth||21-04-1992|
|Father’s name||Paco Alarcon|
|Mother’s name||Jenny Suarez|
|Siblings||One brother only|
|Brother’s/Sister’s name||Brother whose name is Antonio Carlos Alarcon|
|Height||5 feet 9 in feet (1.76 m)|
|Weight||75 Kg (165 pounds)|
|Children||One son only|
|Children name||Son whose name Francisco Alarcon Calderon|
|Net worth||Around 18 million dollars|
|Salary||Approx. 12 million dollars|
Isco, also known as Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, is a Spanish offensive midfielder who currently competes for La Liga team Sevilla. Prior to going to Málaga in 2011, he began his career at Valencia, largely playing in the reserve squad.
Can you guess the Isco’s age, a fascinating personality?
The Spanish football player Isco is 29 years old and was born on April 21, 1992. Isco practices Christianity and has the Virgo astrological sign (as of 2021). He and Antonio Carlos Alarcon are the other parent’s two children. His father introduced him to local clubs in Spain after being impressed by his son’s early football prowess and immediately drew him to the Atletico Benamiel football club’s youth division. Isco is now one of the best players in modern football because of his ongoing excellence since that time.
Isco Alarcon is the first child of Paco Alarcon and Jenny Suarez. Both his mother and father are from Spain. He was born in the Spanish town of Benalmadena into a middle-class family. The younger Alarcon is named Antonio Carlos. Isco’s parents claim that as a child, he had bow legs and weight problems, which prevented him from enrolling in a football academy. He didn’t give up on his goal of becoming a professional player, though.
Height & Weight
Isco is 5.9 feet tall and has a medium-sized build. Isco has a balanced weight for a professional football player because he typically weighs about 165 pounds (75 kilograms). He has hair the same color as his eyes, which are dark brown.
Sara Salamo is well known for being the girlfriend of Isco, a player for Real Madrid. Early in 2018, Isco and Sara initially met. We don’t know how the two met; they may have met somewhere. After their initial meeting, they discovered that their feelings for one another were remarkably similar. Because they wanted to be as close as possible to one another, they started going out together.
Isco and Sara have two kids together. Theo Alarcón Concepción, their first child, was born on July 11, 2019. After announcing their second pregnancy in 2020, the couple had their second son last year.
Isco’s parents claim that he has loved football since he was a young child. Despite being obese and having bow legs, he was adamant about playing professionally. He was transferred right away to Atletico Benamiel before finally enrolling in Valencia’s football academy.
He played in four games for Valencia after being promoted to the senior squad. His release clause was triggered, and Malaga, a rival Spanish club, paid about 7.5 million dollars to sign him.
He made 69 appearances and scored 14 goals for the Spanish team before leaving Malaga in 2013. He was acquired by Real Madrid for an absurd transfer fee, and he has so far achieved great success. For Spanish Jersey, he has played in 38 games and has 12 goals.
Net worth & Source of Income
Isco, a Spanish player, is now valued at over 18 million dollars, according to various financial estimates. His earnings are primarily derived from club salaries, additional performance bonuses, sponsorships, and other sponsorship deals because he has played for teams like Malaga, Valencia, and Real Madrid.
He has made 38 appearances for his country since his debut in 2013. Isco has also made a good living while competing for his nation.
Endorsement of a brand
Isco hasn’t talked much about his endorsement deals outside of his upcoming summer Nike partnership (2018). He did not disclose the facts of his past endorsement deal with Nike. Adidas was also keen to provide a lucrative contract, so there was a tug of war between the two businesses.
Vehicles And Property
Isco, who is engaged to Sara Salamo, is claimed to live there along with their son Francisco Alarcón Calderón from a previous relationship with Victoria Alarcon. Unfortunately, Isco has not disclosed the location of his residence.
Isco is rumored to own a Porsche Cayenne, a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, an Audi Q7 3.0 TDI, a 2014 Audi Q7, and an Audi A5 2.0 TDI. Isco was observed driving his 2015 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta to the practice fields.
You may also like to know about: David Raya
- Real Madrid has won the Spanish league twice.
- Real Madrid won the Copa Del Rey in 2014.
- Real Madrid has won the Supercopa de Espana twice.
- Real Madrid has won the UEFA Champions League four times.
- Real Madrid has won the UEFA Super Cup three times.
- Real Madrid has won the FIFA Club World Cup four times.
- UEFA European Championship champion with the Spanish under-21 football squad.
Some Interesting Facts
- He helped Valencia’s B team advance to the third tier of Spanish football during the 2010–2011 campaign. His €6 million buy-out clause was activated by Málaga CF after he scored 15 goals this season, and they then signed him to a 5-year deal.
- In his debut season with the team, he assisted Málaga CF in reaching the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the club’s history.
- In December 2012, he triumphed over Thibaut Courtois and Stephan El Shaarawy to win the coveted Golden Boy title.
- Real Madrid exercised his buy-out clause in June 2013 and paid Málaga CF €30 million to acquire him. He was the first player Carlo Ancelotti brought in as manager of Real Madrid.
- In 2012, he received the La Liga Breakthrough Player award.
- He received a spot on the 2017 UEFA Champions League Team of the Season.
Also Read: Damien Barling