|Birth Date||February 16,1971|
|Full Name||Joe Concha|
|Birth Name||Joe Concha|
|Profession||Media Reporter & Columnist|
|Birth City||Wayne, New Jersey|
|No Of Children||3( Cameron, Liam & Chase)|
|Education||Wayne Valley High School|
Joe Concha, who is an American Media reporter and journalist. Moreover, he is currently working as a columnist at The Hill. Besides, he is a co-host of WOR Tonight on iHeart’s 10-WOR along with Lis Wiehl.
Besides, he also regularly appears on CNN and Fox News. Furthermore, Joe has also worked as a writer for Mediaite, FoxSports.com, NBCSports.com, and The New York Times.
American media reporter Joe Concha was born in Wayne, New Jersey, on February 16, 1971. The information about his parents and siblings, on the other hand, is still being looked over.
He is also an American and is white. Also, he went to high school in Passaic County at Wayne Valley. Later, he went to college at the University of New Jersey. His astrological sign is Virgo. He is of mixed race and has American nationality.
The names of his father and mother remain unknown. He also has siblings. Alan Concha, his brother, owns and directs the HoHoKus School of Trade and Technical Sciences. He went to Wayne Valley High School in Passaic County for his schooling.
Who is Joe Concha’s wife?
Well, Joe is 50 years old and is happily married. Jean Eileen, his long-time girlfriend who he married, is his wife. His wife, Jean, is also an ER doctor.
In June 2010, Joe and Jean walked down the aisle and got married. Their wedding was private and only close family and friends were there.
Since the day they got married, the husband and wife have been happy together. Even when they’re not together, the couple has a strong connection and mutual understanding. The couple just celebrated 11 years of being married.
Hallie Gnatovich and Josh Gates are also married and living happily.
But Joe and his wife Jean do everything they can to keep their family away from rumors and fights. Also, Joe’s social media account often has a picture of his wife.
Still, after 11 years of marriage, they have three wonderful children together. Cameron Concha, their daughter, was born in 2013. Chase Concha and his son Liam Concha, who was born on August 29, 2015.
Joe and his wife are very busy right now taking care of their children. This is a good sign. Right now, Concha and his wife are living a happy family life.
What is Joe Concha’s Income and Net Worth?
Joe, who is five feet and ten inches (1.78 m) tall, has made a huge amount of money as a journalist and media reporter. But no one knows what his exact net worth is yet. But we can guess that he has a net worth of at least $500,000.
On the other hand, Joe makes between $40,000 – $77,000 a year on average, according to some sources. He also makes good money writing about sports and entertainment for CNN and Fox News.
He also wrote columns for The Hill and was a co-host of WOR Tonight on iHeart’s 710-WOR. As of now, Concha lives in the United States of America with his wife and three children in good health and plenty of money.
Joe’s social media account doesn’t seem to be used much. But he is very active on Twitter (@JoeConchaTV), where he has more than 110,500 verified followers. He is also on Instagram under the name @concha.joe. His official Instagram account has 1,870 followers.
What is Joe Concha Height, & Weight?
He is a tall and attractive man. Joe Concha’s height is now approximated to be 5 feet 8 inches. He has also maintained a strong physique, with an average body weight of 72 kg. His eyes are black, and his hair is also black.
Quick Facts of Joe Concha
- Joe Concha’s primary source of income is his journalistic profession.
- He has worked with a variety of media firms, including CNN.
- He has amassed an enormous fortune as a result of her career.
- He is a big fan of animals.
- Joe Concha enjoys traveling.
- One of his favorite colors is white.
- He is a tall and attractive man.
- His height is now approximated to be 5 feet 8 inches.
- He has also maintained a strong physique, with an average body weight of 72 kg.
- His eyes are black, and his hair is also black.
- He was born in Wayne, New Jersey on February 16, 1971.
- He’s 50 years old. His astrological sign is Virgo.
- He is of mixed race and has American nationality.
- The names of his father and mother remain unknown. He also has siblings.
- Alan Concha, his brother, owns and directs the HoHoKus School of Trade and Technical Sciences.
- He went to Wayne Valley High School in Passaic County for his schooling.