|Name in the United States||Joshua Thomas Sargent|
|Date of Birth||20-Feb-2000|
|Age in 2022||22|
|Birth Place||O’Fallon, Missouri|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
American professional soccer player Joshua Thomas Sargent represents the United States national team and plays as a forward or winger for the EFL Championship team Norwich City. He scored at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in May 2017 at the age of 17, becoming the youngest American player to do so.
Childhood And Education
Sargent was reared in O’Fallon, Missouri by Jeff and Liane Sargent, who both participated in NCAA soccer. When Josh was eight years old, he joined the Scott Gallagher Soccer Club. He attended St. Dominic for a portion of his high school years before moving to Florida to enrol in the US residency programme. He was ranked as the No. 2 high school soccer player in the nation.
Joshua Thomas Sargent, a soccer player from the United States, scored the first goal for his country at the FIFA U-20 World Cup. He plays for Werder Bremen of the Bundesliga and the American men’s under-20 national soccer team. In 2013, he went to a training camp for American U-14 athletes. Jos later moved up to the U-15 level and participated in the 2015 Nike International Friendlies. He then registered for the U-17 residency programme. Jos helped the United States qualify for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup by scoring five goals and dishing out two assists. Sargent has previously made 29 appearances for the international team and had 14 goals and 7 assists. On February 20, 2018, Sargent turned 18 and agreed to a professional deal with German club Werder Bremen.
What is the Pysical Measurement of Jeremy Sargent?
Josh stands at 6 feet 1 inches. He is about 78 kg in weight. He has Brown hair and gorgeous warm blue eyes. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical characteristics are all unknown.
How did Josh Start His Career?
- Josh Sargent formerly played for Scott Gallagher Missouri, a US Soccer Development Academy Club based in St. Louis, Missouri.
- He had an outstanding performance in the 2016 Nike International Friendlies. He then went on to train with Sporting Kansas City in the summer of 2016.
- Furthermore, since St. Louis is inside Sporting Kansas City’s homegrown player region, the MLS club got his player’s acquisition rights.
- In October 2016, he spent a week training with Dutch club PSV Eindhoven.
- A few months later, he was not only training with German club FC Schalke 04, but he was also chosen for the United States U20 squad.
- On September 20, 2017, German club Werder Bremen confirmed that Sargent will be joining them. Sargent turned 18 on February 20, 2018, and signed a contract with Werder Bremen for the 2018-19 season.
- He also took part in a friendly match with the club’s under-23 team. Josh Sargent debuted in an international camp for the United States U 14s in 2013.
- Following that, he was selected for the United States U15 team. He joined the U-17 MNT Residency Program in Bradenton, Florida, in 2015. Sargent was picked by coach John Hackworth to represent the United States in the 2017 CONCACAF U-17 Championship.
- Sargent assisted the US in reaching the final by scoring five goals throughout the tournament, two of which came in a win against Mexico.
- He played a key role in the United States’ qualifying for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- He was named to the United States’ 21-man roster to compete in the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
How was the Networth Value of Josh Sargent?
One of the wealthiest and most well-liked association football players in the entire globe is Josh. We estimated Josh Sargent’s net worth to be at $1.5 million using data from Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
Sargent made his debut in 2013 at a training camp for the US U14 team. He was selected to play for the U.S. U15 national team that same year.
What is the Relationship Status of Josh Sargent?
In his partnership with Kirsten Lepping, Josh Sargent is happy. Sargent is also a private person who avoids talking about his personal life in public. As a result, little is known about Josh’s dating life. Josh and his gorgeous girlfriend are having a great time together.
Awards & Achievement
- In 2017, he won the FIFA U-20 World Cup Silver Boot.
- In 2019-2020, the CONCACAF Nations League will be held.
- Josh Sargent is a well-known American soccer player who plays in the English Football Premier League. He is most known for his time at Norwich City.
- When he was eight years old, he joined the Scott Gallagher Soccer Club. He joined the German club SV Werder Bremen in 2013. He has been a member of the United States National Team at various age groups since 2015.
- Josh was the youngest player in the FIFA U-20 World Cup. He was recognized as the second-best high school soccer player in the United States.
- His parents are Jeff and Liane Sargent. They were both college-level soccer players.
- Josh’s Instagram handle is @ joshsargent_.