|Kevin Shaheed Jones
|Date of Birth
|August 21, 1982
|39 years old
|6 ft 0 in
|Three; Kevin, Jr. Jones, Kennedy Jones, and Kensington Jones
|Former NFL Player, Designer
American football player Kevin S. Jones played both collegiate and professional football in the past. At Virginia Tech in 2003, Jones was a unanimous All-American running back who went undrafted in the 2004 NFL Draft.
Childhood And Family
Football player Kevin S. Jones was born in Chester, Pennsylvania, on August 21, 1982. His mother’s name is Tracy Jones, and his father’s name is Thomas Jones.
Since he was a little child, Kevin has been interested in sports. The player developed into a well-conditioned athlete at a young age thanks to his natural talent and his father’s training regimen.
What is the Physical Measurement of John Jones?
John stands at six feet. He carries around 103 kilograms. He has gorgeous, warm black eyes, and his hair is black. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical characteristics are all unknown.
How did Kevin Start His Career?
- From 2000 to 2003, the athlete played for Virginia Tech and famed coach Frank Beamer. He is the highest-rated recruit in Virginia Tech football history.
- Similarly, owing to an injury, Jones filled in for starter Lee Suggs during his first season. He also established a freshman record for yards on the ground.
- Suggs and Kevin played tailback together in 2002, and as a result of a fan poll to name the duo, they were dubbed “The Untouchables.”
During his collegiate years, Kevin Jones (Image courtesy of Instagram)
- The American athlete finished his collegiate career with 3,475 yards and 35 touchdowns after 616 runs, 24 catches for 229 yards, and 35 touchdowns.
- Kevin is second all-time at the school in running yards (3,475) and touchdowns (35). In 2016, he was inducted into the Virginia Tech Sports Hall of Fame. You may also be interested in Williams, Greedy
- Kevin had a strong first season with the Detroit Lions. He was the only running back in franchise history to carry for 1,000 yards in his debut, joining Hall of Famer Barry Sanders and Billy Sims.
- Kevin took over as starter against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 7. In a Week 8 win against the Chicago Bears of the same division, he carried for 105 yards on 23 runs and scored once.
How was the Networth Value of Kevin Jones?
One of the most well-liked and wealthy American football players is Kevin. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Kevin Jones’s net worth is thought to be $1.5 million. He was also re-signed on March 6, 2009, to a two-year deal worth about $3.5 million. A $1 million bonus and a $2 million salary for the first season are also included in the agreement.
Did you know the Relationship Status of Kevin Jones?
Kevin Jones Jr., Kennedy Jones, and Kensington Jones are the ex-NFL player’s three children; they are happily married to Robyn Daniel.
Kevin adores his family and occasionally expresses his gratitude to them. This is evidently reflected on the walls of his social media channels, which the former NFL player often updates.
Awards & Achievement
- 2004 PFWA All-Rookie Team
- 2003 Consensus All-American
- 2003 First-team All-Big East
- Jones is the inaugural winner of the United States Army Player of the Year Award, often known as the “Hall Trophy,” which is presented to the best high school football player in the country.
- Terrelle Pryor, Adrian Peterson, and Jimmy Clausen are among the other notable recipients of the award.
- Similarly, in 2000, Kevin lead all recruiters in the nation. Before deciding on Penn State and Virginia Tech, the former running back was recruited by many institutions.
- Many people were surprised when Jones decided to attend Virginia Tech the day after head coach Frank Beamer paid him a visit at home.