|Birth Date||November 4,1992|
|Full Name||Kiana Madeira|
|Birth Name||Kiana Madeira|
|Sibilings||Nikane, , Kyla.|
Kiana Madeira is a rising Canadian Actress. She is well known to Disney Channel fans as Sierra from the TV movie Bad Hair Day; she had a recurring role in Really Me as Julia Wilson from 2011 to 2013.
Kiara Madeira was born on November 4, 1992, in Toronto, Canada. She is among the three children born to her parents. She has a older brother named Nikane and a sister named Kyla. Both of them are also actors and actress. She was ten years old when she started acting.
Kiana Madeira was born on November 4, 1992, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and is best recognised for her work as a TV actress. Sierra from the TV movie Bad Hair Day is a Disney Channel favourite, and she had a regular role as Julia Wilson on the sitcom Really Me from 2011 to 2013.
Actor John Travolta is a great fan of Kiana’s. Her desire to be an actress was sparked by his performance as Danny Zuko in Grease. She began her career as a kid performer. She’s been in front of the camera for almost a decade. She began performing when she was 11 years old.
She is most recognised for her role as Deena Johnson in the Netflix horror trilogy ‘Fear Street.’ Kiana Madeira appears to be a versatile actress who can perform a range of parts well.
Acting and Career
Kiana began her career at a young age. She has also appeared in the TV movies One Christmas Eve and My Babysitter’s a Vampire. And She co-starred in Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars as Rachel, with Jennifer Stone and Vanessa Morgan. She has almost thirty credits to her name as an actress.
Kiana was also a member of The Flash. When Kiana got the character of Angel Trujillo in the Facebook Watch series Sacred Lies in early 2018, her craft was given the space and capacity to expand. She began auditioning at the age of 10, with the help of two young parents, and received her first break in a series of educational videos that same year. Kiana and Joy Bryant were members of Trinkets.
What is Kiana Madeira’s Relationship Status?
In this day and age of technology. We can learn about anything just by connecting to the Internet. Social media has evolved into a powerful source of information. According to the information on the Internet, Kiana is in a love connection with her longtime boyfriend.
Lovell Adams-Gray, Kiana’s longtime lover, recently proposed to her. The couple has been together for quite some time. They are both quite active on social media. They appear in each other’s timelines at regular intervals.
On February 16, 2020, Kiana announced her engagement with a lengthy caption on her Instagram account. She posted two images of herself, one with her engagement ring and the other with her fiance. All of her fans are looking forward to seeing her walk down the aisle.
Also read Natalie Herbick Career
What is Kiana Earnings And Net Worth?
Kiana Madeira’s net worth is estimated to be more than $1 million. She has amassed the most of her net worth through her successful ten-year career in the Hollywood industry. Kiana is still in the early stages of her career. She will be adding a lot more in the coming days. Adina Porter is a wealthy American actress with a net worth of over $2 million dollars.
Kiana is a natural performer. She will earn much more if she appears in big-budget films in the near future. Kiana has amassed a sizable fan base since she was a young girl. Kiana’s Instagram account has over 1.1m followers.
Facts About Kiana Madeira
- Sierra, Monica’s best friend, was played by Kiana Madeira in the 2015 Disney Channel Original Movie Bad Hair Day.
- Kiana Madeira is most known for her appearances as Deena in the Fear Street trilogy from 2021 and Moe in the Netflix series Trinkets. She’ll also appear in the films After We Fell and After Ever Happy as Nora.
- When she is not working, Kiana enjoys reading, which is one of her favourite activities.
- Kiana was fortunate enough to have a career that allowed her to travel all over the world. Over the years, she has travelled widely, visiting destinations such as Malta and Argentina.
- She enjoys rollerblading and going for bike rides on her vintage bike.
- Kiana appreciates the freedom to express her own feelings, which aren’t always suitable in real life. She also appreciates the chance to learn about different characters while also learning about herself.
- In one of her interviews, Kiana also revealed that she enjoys writing down her feelings. Writing is highly therapeutic and relieving for her.
- She fights for racism.
- She is also best known for her appearance in Fear Street.