|Celebrity Children, A former Tennessee Titans Cheerleader
|Clay Travis (m. 2004)
|No Of Children
|3 Sons including Nash Travis
A former Tennessee Titans cheerleader, Lara Travis is best recognized as the life partner of Clay Travis, a Sports journalist, and Radio host. As of now, Clay serves as the host of the morning radio show for Fox Sports Radio nationally since 6-9 am. ET and also appear on the daily sports gambling show Lock It In on FS1.
American celebrity wife, Lara was born in somewhere the United States of America. She is American by nationality, and her ethnic background is white. As per her education, she holds her Master’s Degree in the major of Guidance and Counseling.
How old is Travis?
Lara is 36 years old as of 2022. Travis, date of birth, and birthday are publicly not available. We will update this section once this information is available. Lara stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches.
What is the Nationality of Lara Travis?
Lara Travis was born in the United States of America. Travis holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Lara completed a Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling.
The Marriage of Clay Travis and Lara
Lara Travis has been happily married to Clay Travis for around 15 years at this point. Similarly, after a few years of dating, the pair announced their wedding in 2004 in front of loved ones.
The loving pair has been together for a long time and hasn’t had any extramarital affairs until now. There is currently no sign that their marriage will be difficult to maintain or end.
How many children does Lara have?
The lovely Lara and her spouse Clay had three children together through their marriage. However, the names and dates of birth for the three sons are kept secret or hidden. On Clay’s Instagram, we discovered that Nash Travis will be the third child born on February 21, 2020.
Similar to this, it is clear from their individual social media accounts that Lara and Clay enjoy spending time with their kids. In addition, it’s common to observe the whole family enjoying outside activities like sports, exotic beaches, and lovely parks.
What is the Net Worth of Lara?
We are all aware that Lara gained notoriety after her wedding to American journalist Clay Travis. As a result, her current line of work is unreported. She was a former cheerleader for the Tennessee Titans, thus she might get paid well, according to some online tabloids.
Lara Travis has a net worth of $50,000 as of the start of 2022. In a similar vein, professional cheerleaders bring in more than a few thousand dollars per season. However, the average NFL cheerleader will probably only spend $10 or less per hour during a season. She may have made a respectable amount of money as cheerleaders as a result.
Lara is currently enjoying a lavish lifestyle in Nashville with her husband and children.
Who is Lara husband?
Her husband Clay Travis, on the other hand, continues to earn $6 million as of 2022 due to his successful job. He also succeeded as a sports journalist, author, and television expert. He also receives a $3 million yearly pay from his reporting assignments.
In addition to his work as an anchor, he is the author of several books, including Give Me My Damn Sports Back and Dixieland Delight: A Football Season on the Road in the Southeastern Conference.
Lara Travis’s Professional Career
- Travis is a former Tennessee Titans cheerleader. Besides this, there is no information about her career.
- She came into the limelight after getting involved with American journalist Clay Travis.
- Therefore talking about the profession of Clay Travis as a lawyer began his career in the U.S. Virgin Islands and Tennessee.
- In his time, he also had a personal blog he used after his 50-day “pudding strike” because he could not see the NFL games on the island.
- His blog post about his sad experience became viral.
- CBS then offered him a job as a sportswriter in 2005.
- He’d been with them for a while before leaving CBS to become a writer and editor on Deadspin and later a columnist at FanHouse.
- Clay Travis has also worked at Outkickthecoverage.com, which was also one of the busiest college football sites at the time He worked for D1 Sports and was later the presenter of a radio sports show called 3HL on Nashville’s 104.5 The Zone with Brent Dougherty and Blaine Bishop.