|Full Name||Leo Michel Joseph Dubios|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1994|
|Birth Place||Segre, France|
|Age||28 years old|
|Father’s Name||Jean-Pierre Dubois|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
Theo Joseph Michel Claude Dubois is a right back for both the France national team and Galatasaray in the Super Lig. He is a professional football player from France.
On September 14, 1994, Leo Michel Joseph Claude was born in Segre, France. Leo is a French football player who competes for Nantes of Ligue 1. He plays left-side defense. Leo Dubois was raised by Jean-Pierre Dubois and his spouse. Leo was adopted by a French family when he was 13 months old.
In 2022, Dubois will be 28 years old. The 14th of September marks Dubois’ birthday each year. Capricorn is the child sign of Leo Dubois. Leo Dubois was born in Segre, France, and is therefore a citizen of that country. He has mixed ancestry and practices Christianity.
Height & Weight
Dubois is 67kg and has a height of 5 feet 10 inches. Unknown measurements exist for Dubois’s chest, waist, and biceps. His shoe size is also peculiar. He enjoys remaining active while eating a healthy diet and has a slim build.
The football player hasn’t given any information regarding his prior or current relationships. In 2021, he appears to be single. While maintaining his concentration on his career, he enjoys spending time with his family, friends, and other family members. The athlete is not attached to anyone romantically as a result. He’ll surely find a partner when he’s ready to start dating.
SC Gemmois and ES Segré, two amateur clubs, were where Dubois started his career. On May 9, 2015, in a 2-1 away loss to Bordeaux, he made his league debut against Bordeaux after coming on to replace Kian Hansen after 83 minutes. He eventually signed with top-tier outfit F.C. Nantes. Dubois joined fellow Ligue 1 outfit Lyon on July 1st, 2018. Dubois and the team reached a four-year agreement.
In a 1-1 draw with Lorient at the Stade du Moustoir on September 27, 2020, Dubois scored his fifth Ligue 1 goal in nearly 140 games. Dubois received his first call-up to the France senior team in May 2019. He made his debut on June 2, 2019, in a 2-0 friendly victory over Bolivia, coming in at the 46-minute mark to take Benjamin Pavard’s place. Nine days later, Dubois made his senior team debut and participated fully in France’s 4-0 victory over Andorra on the road in the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying.
In the 79th minute of France’s 2-1 victory over Spain in the UEFA Nations League Final on October 10, 2021, Dubois entered the game as a replacement.
- Dubois scored his fifth Ligue 1 goal in more than 140 appearances during a 1-1 draw with Lorient at the Stade du Moustoir.
- French full-back Leo Dubois plays for Olympique Lyonnais. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 76, with a potential score of 77. Three-star skill maneuvers are available to Dubois.
Endorsement of a brand
Leo Dubois, a French football player who is pursuing a transfer to Galatasaray, is expected to sign a contract following the health examinations. He is employed by Adidas.
You may also like to know about: Eden Brolin
Net worth & Source of Income
Leo Dubois makes a living playing football professionally. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements account up the lion’s share of his earnings. His net worth significantly grew in 2020–2021. Leos’ main source of income is his success. In 2022, his net worth is anticipated to be $9 million.
He earns about $2.66 million from football every year. All of his possessions, money, and profits are kept there. His soccer playing career is his natural source of money. Through his multiple sources of income, Leo has been able to manage proper budgets, yet he prefers to lead a simple life.
In his football career, Leo Dubois has garnered a number of victories.
- 2012–2013 Championnat de France Amateur
- Runner-up in the Ligue Cup for 2019–20
- 2020–21: UEFA Nations League
Some Interesting Facts
- In the French village of Segre, Leo was born. Prior to moving on to Lens, Dubois began his soccer career as a young youngster in Troyes, France. Leo Dubois made his debut for his country as a substitute during the 1990 FIFA World Cup match against Brazil.
- Leo Michel Joseph Claude, the father of Dubois, was born on September 14, 1994, in Segre, France. Leo is a French football player who competes for Nantes of Ligue 1.
- Football player Dubois was born on September 14, 1994. In 2022, Benjamin Pavard will be 28 years old. Every year on September 14, Dubois celebrates his birthday.
- In 2022, $9 million is projected to be Dubois’ net worth. He earns about $2.66 million from football every year.
- Dubois is active on social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. His Twitter account has 29.5k followers, whilst his Instagram account has 124k.
- He plays full back for Olympique Lyonnais in France. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 76, with a potential score of 77. Three-star skill maneuvers are available to Dubois.
Also Read: Vedika Bhandari