Lili Zhou is a female American badminton player who plays right-handed. Lili Zhou is best known for winning the women’s singles at the Boston Badminton Open three times between 2004 and 2006.
|Full Name:||Lili Zhou|
|Born Date:||02 Feb, 1980|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|Profession:||Former Badminton player|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Education||University of San Jose School of Business , San Francisco Art Institute|
|Lili Zhou Instagram|
|Personal Web||Lili Zhou Personal Web|
|Wiki||Lili Zhou Wiki|
How was the Early Life of Lili Zhou? Early life & Biography
Lili Zhou, also known as Liliane Chow, was born on February 2, 1980, in Guangxi (a Chinese autonomous region), and she is 43 years old as of 2023. She is a Chinese citizen by nationality and follows the Chinese religion.
Her zodiac sign is Aquarius, and she currently resides in the United States. There is no information about Zhou’s parents and siblings.
Where does Lili completed her studies? Education
In terms of education, Zhou may have attended a community school in Guangxi. She later relocated to the United States at a young age to pursue a professional career.
She did, however, earn a bachelor’s degree from the University of San Jose School of Business and a master’s degree in jewelry design from the San Francisco Art Institute after retiring from badminton.
In addition to her major studies, she has a variety of interests, including self-media, fashion blogging, and so on.
How Much Money does Lili Zhou Worth? Net worth & Source of Income
Zhou’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million, with her income coming from both her badminton career and her badminton coaching classes. She expresses that she donates all of her earnings from all of her platforms to charity because it is her inner desire.
How is the Career of Lili Zhou? Professional Life
When it comes to Zhou’s career, she moved to the United States at a young age and began playing badminton for the country. Zhou plays badminton with his right hand.
Furthermore, she won the women’s singles at the Boston Badminton Open three times between 2004 and 2006. She also competed in the 2005 World Badminton Championships, but was eliminated in the first round by Eriko Hirose of Japan.
Furthermore, she has played a total of 44 games in her badminton career (single and doubles). She has 29 wins and 15 losses in her career.
Zhou, on the other hand, founded her own sports center in 2009, and she now works as a badminton coach and teaches badminton courses to students. Zhou teaches beginner and intermediate badminton classes.
She also has a personal website, https://lilianechow.com/program50042782, where she encourages students to enroll in her badminton lessons.
She now expresses her desire to be a philanthropist, philosopher, and writer.
Initially, Zhou was a Flex Pro brand ambassador during her badminton career. Furthermore, Zhou has not appeared in any collaborations with other brands.
What are the Achievements of Her? Nominations & Awards
Lili Zhou has competed in numerous badminton matches throughout her career. Zhou has also won gold medals at both the national and international levels. She also competed in the Uber Cup, Sudirman Cup, World Championships, the United States, Japan, Taipei, and other prestigious international events. Furthermore, she has received numerous honors during her badminton career. Zhou’s major accomplishments include the following:
- First place in the Eleventh Sports Meeting of Guangzhou in 1993.
- Guangzhou Doubles Eleventh Sports Meeting in 1993.
- second place
- Guangxi Junior Badminton Championships Singles 1st place in 1994
- China National Contest of Excellent Players was held in 1994.
- In the 1997 China National Junior Badminton Championships, she doubled her fourth-place finish.
- First place in the 1998 China National Badminton Winter Competition “Victory Cup”
- The first China National University Badminton Championships were held in 1999.
- First place in the US Classic Doubles in 2000
- First place in the 2001 US Classic Doubles
- And First place in the Bay Area Open in 2003
- In 2004, Boston Open singles/mixed doubles took first place; in 2004, US Adult National singles/doubles took first place.
- Second place in the 2004 US Open Singles
- First place in the Honolulu Open Singles/Doubles in 2005
- First place in the Boston Open Singles/Doubles in 2005
- UBC Open Singles/Mixed won first place in 2005.
- First place in the 2005 YONEX International Championship.
- Boston took first place in singles in 2006.
- First place in the GGBC Open Singles in 2006.
- Won the USA National Team Trials in 2007.
- First place in the GGBC Open Singles in 2007.
- In 2008, the USA Team Trial Singles won first place.
- First place in the 2008 U.S. Open Singles
Is Lili Zhou Single or dating Someone? Relationship
Zhou could be single and not in a relationship right now. Zhou has also never been married and has no previous relationships or engagements. She also has no children and appears to be content being single at the moment.
Rumors and controversy
Zhou has not been linked to any rumors or controversies that could jeopardize her career. Zhou also avoids the media and situations that could jeopardize her reputation.
How tall is Lili Zhou? Body Dimensions- Height, Weight, hair, Eyes
Zhou stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 65 kilograms. Similarly, her body measurements are 33-24-34 inches, and she has black eyes and hair. However, no information about Zhou’s shoe size is available.
Is Lili Zhou active on Social Media? Instagram, Facebook & YuTube
Zhou is a frequent Instagram user. She has 89 Instagram followers and runs the account @lilianechow. Furthermore, Zhou is not on Facebook.
She does, however, have a personal website at https://lilianechow.com/program50042782 where she encourages students to enroll in her badminton classes.