|Full name||Monica Seles (Szeles Mónika/Моника Селеш)|
|Birthdate||December 2, 1973|
|Birth Place||Novi sad, Yugoslavia|
|Father’s Name||Károly Seles|
|Mother’s Name||Ester Seles|
|Siblings||Zoltán Szeles (Brother)|
|Age||48 years old|
|Height||5’10” (178 cm)|
|Weight||119 lbs (53.9 kg)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US), 4 (UK)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Social Media||Instagram, Twitter|
|Merch||Book, Signed Tennis Magazine(1992)|
|Last Update||July, 2022|
With nine grand slam singles wins under her belt, former world number one Monica Seles has amassed a net worth of almost $20 million.
Born and raised in Novi, sad, Yugoslavia, to a family of ethnic Hungarians, Monica Seles is now retired. In addition to obtaining Hungarian citizenship in June 2007, she naturalised as an American citizen in 1994.
The wealth, net worth, and other aspects of Monica will be emphasised more in this essay.
What is Monica Seles Salary?
At age 47, Monica Seles, a well-known tennis star from Yugoslavia, is worth $20 million. Her career in professional tennis is where she makes the most of her money.Seles was never without something when it came to tennis, whether it was the cash award or something else.Similarly, it was estimated that Seles earned $15 million, or $25 million by modern standards, purely from prize money.
Everything else, however, covering her career’s financial aspects, has remained hidden.
Household goods and vehicles
Without a doubt, the French Open champion has excellent taste in homes. She enjoys beautifying gardens as well as the living room and kitchen.
According to recent reports, Seles intended to downsize her opulent 1991-built home.
The house includes a nice living room with sliding doors and is situated in Sarasota, Florida, right near to the Laurel Oak Country Club. The doors also lead to a sizable pool area.
Large windows, a marble floor, an outdoor kitchen, and a tennis court are all visible. Mediterranean and Classic Roman architectural elements blend flawlessly in the home.
Vacations & Lifestyle of Monica Seles
Seles is a graceful woman who leads a refined lifestyle. She adores French cuisine, especially cookies and croissants. She enjoys cooking, thus that is her passion.
Additionally, we can see that she enjoys swimming by gazing at her lovely pool. She frequently uploads images of the pool to her Instagram account.
The tennis player’s favourite vacation spot is Paris, which she frequents frequently.
You may also know:Jack Thomas Leiter
Books make up Monica Seles net worth.
The tennis player has been actively involved in writing since her retirement. Her works primarily cover tennis, food, lifestyle, and health.
2009 saw the release of Monica’s debut book, “Getting a Grip: On My Mind, My Body, and Myself.” It chronicled her harrowing, unsung path in the tennis world and her earlier playing days.
She subsequently released the young adult novel “The Academy – Game on.” Millions of people read it and everyone loved it.
“Game of Love,” a young adult novel by her, is part of The Academy series. In the following days, we hope to read more writing from Monica Seles.
Monica Seles: Additional Projects
Seles spends her time doing other things besides writing novels.
Seles made an appearance on the popular ABC dancing competition programme Dancing with the Stars in 2008, but she was eliminated early. She had no prior experience other than the show rehearsals.
The ex-athlete is occasionally invited to events. Additionally, Monica has appeared in tennis-related documentaries. A movie about a sportsperson’s career called The Immortals was published in 2018.
When discussing tennis in the 1990s, one cannot avoid mentioning Monica, thus anytime there is discussion of documentaries on tennis history, her name constantly comes up.
3 facts about Monica Seles
- Monica Seles started playing tennis with her brother with encouragement from her father. Who knew what started as a playful pastime would pave her pathway to fame.
- When she competed in an American junior tournament, Seles was noticed by tennis coach Nick Bollettieri, who offered to train her.
- Monica Seles struggled with binge eating for nearly a decade. The 41-year-old athlete attributed her struggle to deal with the pressures of sports, her father’s prostate cancer, and the stabbing incident that nearly ended her career in 1993. So, now she advocates raising awareness about the disorder.
Her significant achievements include
- Seles was the youngest winner of the French Open at the age of 16 years, 6 months.
- Only Seles and another player were able to win the Australian Open on their first attempt.
- At the Australian Open, she won 33 consecutive matches, which is the most.
- She also made history by being the first person to simultaneously win the Australian Open and the French Open three times.
- Monica is the youngest-ever champion of the WTA year-end championships, having won at the age of 16 and 11 months (1990)
- She was one of the “30 Legends of Women Tennis: Past, Present, and Future” and was inducted into the 2009 International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- She participated in 13 Grand Slam finals and captured nine singles titles.
Instagram: 8,227 followers
Twitter: 24.5 k followers