|Celebrated Name||Papu Gomez|
|Nick Name||El Papu|
|Birth Name||Alejandro Dario Gomez|
|Nationality||Argentine and Italian|
|Son||Bautista and Milo|
|Height||5 ft. 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
Alejandro Daro Gómez, also known as Papu Gómez, is an Argentine professional football player who now plays as a striker, winger, or attacking midfielder for the Spanish club Sevilla and the Argentina national team. After starting his professional career in 2005 with Arsenal de Sarand, Gómez transferred to San Lorenzo in 2009.
Papu Gomez was conceived on February 15, 1988. He goes by Alejandro Dario Gomez. Argentina’s Buenos Aires is where he was born. His family’s identity has not yet been divulged or given any insight. Papu has a sister by the name of Monica, but it’s not known if he has any further siblings.
He lives in a place where he has two identities. Papu is of Italian and Argentinean ancestry and also follows the Christian faith. He is an Aquarius by birth sign.
Height & Weight
Gomez stands at 5 feet 6 inches. He is about 68 kg in weight. He has gorgeous, warm black eyes, and his hair is black. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical characteristics are all unknown.
The playwright from Sevilla and his lovely wife Linda are growing old together like a fine wine. She is Papu’s mother, a budding NFT entrepreneur, and the proprietor of a well-known Argentine restaurant in Bergamo.
Papu and his wife Linda are the parents of three wonderful kids. The oldest, Bautista, appeared to be in the mood for fun with his brothers Milo and Constantina.
Papu started his career with Arsenal de Sarandi in 2003, when he joined the club’s young players’ soccer team. He made his senior group debut for the membership on August 13, 2005, in a 1-1 draw with Gimnasia and also was no longer part of the team for the 2005–06 campaign, but he still managed to make five appearances for the group across all competitions.
In a 1-1 draw with Goias EC on September 27, 2007, he scored his first senior goal for the team in the Copa Sudamericana semifinal second-leg match. Papu made 30 appearances for the team in the 2006–07 campaign, scoring five goals across all competitions as Arsenal de Sarandi won the Copa Sudamericana.
He made 46 appearances for the team in the 2007–2008 campaign, contributing three goals and two assists across all competitions as Arsenal de Sarandi won the Suruga Bank Championship and also joined San Lorenzo on January 29, 2009, in time for the 2009 Clausura season, for a 2 million dollar switch/transfer fee, which was half of his anticipated market cost. On February 6, 2009, he made his membership debut in a three-goal victory over Tigre.
He scored his first goal for the team on March 15, 2009, during a three-goal victory over CA Banfield and also played for the squad in 26 games during his rookie season, tallying two goals across all competitions. He participated in 31 games for the team in 2009–10, contributing five times and scoring six goals.
Endorsement of a brand
Papu earns money through numerous sponsorship deals and endorsement deals with well-known companies like Adidas.
Vehicles And Property
When Papu Gómez was working with Gian Paolo Gasperini at Atalanta, he became well-known in the beautiful game. His inventiveness was the catalyst for the Bergamo team’s success and contributed to their development into one of Europe’s most potent teams. The supporters at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán have grown fond of their new No. 10 since he joined Sevilla in 2021. Possible sightings of the player in a BMW.
You may also like to know about: Joaquin Correa
Net worth & Source of Income
Football player Papu Gomez makes a career as a pro. His compensation is derived from contracts, payouts, rewards, and financial assistance. He finished the necessary paperwork for San Lorenzo in time for the 2009 Clausura campaign in exchange for a 2 million dollar relocation expense, or half of his estimated market value. In July 2010, he submitted his paperwork to Serie A team Catania.
In August 2013, he agreed to a four-year contract with Metalist Kharkiv that had a €12 million delivery provision and a €7 million exchange expense. In September 2014, late in the Italian spring transfer window, he agreed to a three-year deal with Atalanta. He signed a contract with La Liga team Sevilla in January 2021 that is valid until June 2024. His estimated total net worth as of 2021 is between $1 million and $5 million, and his annual salary is £3.5 million. His estimated market value is over €9 million.
- together with Arsenal de Sarandi, won the Copa Sudamericana in 2007.a member of Arsenal de Sarandi that won the 2008 Suruga Bank Championship.
- with Argentina U20, won the 2007 FIFA U20 World Cup.
- Argentine U20 team won the 2017 Superclasico de las Americas.
- Won the Serie A pinnacle support company for 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- won the Serie A Best Midfielder award for 2019–20.
Some Interesting Facts
- Papu Gómez, an Argentine professional football player who currently plays for Sevilla and the Argentina national team, was born on February 15, 1988. He can play as a striker, winger, or attacking midfielder.
- Before moving on to San Lorenzo in 2009, Gómez began his professional career with Arsenal de Sarand in his native country.
- The following year, he was signed by the Italian team Catania.
- He signed on with Metalist Kharkiv in 2013 for one season before moving back to Italy to play for Atalanta.
- Gómez was nominated for the Serie A Team of the Year and set a record for the league’s most assists in a single season in 2019–20 with sixteen.
- Gómez was born in Argentina, but he also holds dual citizenship with Italy thanks to his wife, who was granted
- Italian citizenship on May 14, 2016.
- He scored his first goal for Argentina in a friendly match against Singapore in 2017, making his senior international debut.
- Later, he participated in Argentina’s productive 2021 Copa América campaign.
Also Read: Virginia Bell