FULL NAMERodrigo Moreno Machado
BORNMarch 6, 1991
HEIGHT1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
ROLEWinger / Striker
Spanish professional football player Rodrigo Moreno Machado, better known by his stage name Rodrigo, was born in Brazil and is currently a winger or striker with Valencia CF. He played only for Real Madrid’s reserve teams when he first started playing football. Also, He signed with Benfica in 2010 and together they won four championships, including the remarkable domestic triple in 2013–14.
He is qualified to represent both Spain and Brazil internationally. But Rodrigo opted for Spain, played for Spain at the junior level, and was a member of the Spain U-21 squad that won the European Championship. He earned his international debut for Spain’s national team the following year, playing for them in the 2018 World Cup.
Adalberto Machado and Andréia Moreno Machado welcomed Rodrigo Moreno into the world on March 6, 1991 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He moved to Spain when he was in his early teens, where he resided in Galicia and eventually started playing organized football with Celta de Vigo. He also moved to Spain with his parents and sister, Mariana Moreno.
Currently 27, Rodrigo has preserved his personal in low profile. There is no information about his past and present love affair. The Brazilain born Spanish player looks to more focus in his career rather than participating in a love relationship. With scant information surrounding his private life, Rodrigo is assumed to be single and unmarried at the time. Talking about his physique, Rodrigo measures six feet tall and weighs roughly 74 Kg.
Rodrigo was elevated to Madrid’s second reserve team in 2009 after spending some time with the club’s youth team. He transferred to the Real Madrid B club that same year and spent the 2009–10 season there, appearing in 18 games and scoring five goals.
Rodrigo signed a five-year contract with Benfica on July 31, 2010, for an alleged transfer fee of €6 million.
Bolton Wanderers (loan)
The following month, he was sent out to Premier League side, Bolton Wanderers on a season-long loan contract. Rodrigo made his first game against Wigan Athletic in a 1-1 draw where he entered as a replacement for Lee Chung-Yong, on 23rd October 2010. More, his first goal for the Wanderers came against the same opponent in a 1-1 tie. During his loan time with Wanderers, he played 17 matches and scored a goal for the team.
Return to Benfica
Upon his return to Benfica for the 2011-12 season, Rodrigo played 38 game appearances and scored 16 goals.
Loan to Valencia
For the 2014-15 season, Rodrigo was loaned out to Valencia, agreeing to a one-season loan agreement. On 23rd August 2014, he made his Valencia debut in a 1-1 draw against Sevilla.
On 15th June 2015, Rodrigo wrote a four-year contract to Valencia for a reported transfer cost of €30 million with the latter until 30th June 2019.
Rodrigo Moreno has represented Spain both at youth and senior level. He was a part of Spain U19, Spain U20, Spain U21, and Spain U23 national team. On 3rd October 2014, Rodrigo made his Spain senior national team debut against Slovakia for UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying, replacing Diego Costa in the 82nd minutes as well as assisting the 4th and last goal for Juan Bernat. Rodrigo was named in Spain’s 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup along with his colleagues Pepe Reina, Nacho, and Alvaro Odriozola.
FIFA 22 Stats | Rodrigo Moreno
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|76||Heading Accuracy||67||FK Accuracy|
|79||Short Passing||65||Long Passing|
He has won many awards, titles, and achievements through his club, country, and individual.
Net worth & Source of Income
Rodrigo Moreno, a football player for Valencia, earns a salary of €44000 per week and €2.2 million annually. Additionally, he has a sponsorship agreement with Nike, which brings in a sizable chunk of money for him. His net worth is estimated to be greater than $5 million when including in sponsorships, incentives, bonuses, and his national team wage. As of May 30, 2018, his market value was estimated to be around £36 million
- Primeira Liga: 2013-2014
- Taca de Portugal: 2013-2014
- Taca de Liga: 2011-2012, 2013-2014
- UEFA Europa League Runner-up: 2012-2013, 2013-2014
- Copa del Rey: 2018-2019
- UEFA European Championship Runner-up: 2010
- UEFA European Championship: 2013
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2013-2014
- La Liga player of the month: 2018
Some Interesting Facts
- Brazilian born, he spent most of his childhood in Rio de Janeiro. With excellent ball control and dribbling skills, he possesses great skill and speed.
- After being born in Brazil, Rodrigo moved to Spain and settled in Galicia.
- He began his football career with Celta de Vigo and moved to Real Madrid in 2009 to help him grow as a player.
- He soon joined Real Madrid’s C team.
- He was promoted to the B team in 2009 after impressing everyone.
- He was selected for the Spanish Under-19 team and scored 6 goals in 11 appearances.
- In April 2011, he made his debut for the Spain Under-20 team against Italy Under-20 which Spain won 1-0. He scored three goals in six appearances for the Under-20 team.
- Spain’s Under-21 team defeated Georgia’s Under-21 team by 2-7 on his debut. Rodrigo scored three goals.
- In 16 appearances for Spain’s Under-21 team, he has scored 15 goals. In 2013, he won the European Under-21 championship as well.
- On 12 October 2014, he made his international debut for Spain against Luxembourg in the European Qualifiers which Spain won 0-4. Juan Bernat scored the final goal of the match with an assist from him.
- He played a while for Real Madrid before joining S.L. ‘Benfica’ in 2010.
- In September, he made his Burnley debut after a season-long loan to Bolton Wanderers. He has scored one goal along with one assist for Bolton.
- In 38 appearances for Benfica the following season, he scored 16 goals and provided 4 assists. Since then, he has scored 45 goals and provided 17 assists in 119 games for Benfica.
- Rodrigo agreed to a season-long loan with Valencia CF in 2014. In 32 matches for Valencia that season, Rodrigo scored 4 goals and 5 assists.
- Rodrigo signed a four-year contract with Valencia in June 2015. In 123 appearances for Valencia, he has scored 30 goals and provided 20 assists.
- Rodrigo has played three times for the national team and scored one goal.
- Also, he won the 2014 Portuguese Cup with Benfica, two Portuguese League Cups, and a Portuguese title with SL Benfica.
1. Who is Rodrigo Moreno?
Rodrigo Moreno is a football Player. Rodrigo Moreno was born on 6 March 1991 and presently He is 31 years old.
2. What is Rodrigo Moreno’s Net Worth?
Rodrigo Moreno is a Soccer Player who has a net worth of 20 million. He was born on 6 March 1991.
3. What is Rodrigo Moreno’s weight?
Rodrigo Moreno the successful Soccer Player weighs 74 kg. Get to know more about him from the above article.
4. How tall is Rodrigo Moreno?
Rodrigo is a Soccer Player who stands 1.80 m tall.
5. How old is Rodrigo Moreno?
Rodrigo was born on 6 March 1991. He is 31 years old.
Also Read: Xabiani Ponce de Leon