|Real Name||Sergio Ramos García|
|Birth Place||Camas, Spain|
|Date of Birth||30 March 1986|
|Net Worth||$80 Million|
|Children||Marco Ramos Rubio, Sergio Ramos Rubio|
|Parents||Jose María Ramos, Paqui Ramos|
|Siblings||Rene Ramos, Miriam Ramos|
Ramos is a Spanish professional football player and model. He was born on March 30, 1986, in Camas, Spain, into a Roman Catholic family. He goes by Sergio Ramos Garcia in full. Ramos is from the paternal side of the family whereas Garcia is from the maternal side. Ramos, a defender for both Paris Saint-Germain and the Spanish national team, competes in Ligue 1.
Can you guess the Sergio Ramos’s age, a fascinating personality?
Sergio Ramos was born on March 30, 1986, in Camas, Spain, into a Roman Catholic family. His full name is Sergio Ramos Garcia, and Ramos is his nick name. Jose Maria Ramos is his father, and Paqua Ramos is his homemaker mother. Spanish is Ramos’s native country of birth. He was raised in a Roman Catholic family and also follows the Roman Catholic faith. He is an Aries according to astrology and also stops being a vegetarian and starts adhering to the daily food adulteration list. His number on the Real Madrid club is 4, while his number on the national team is 15.
Ramos, who is the second child of his parents, had help from his sister Miriam and older brother Rene in attaining his goal. Ramos’ football career was significantly influenced by his older brother Rene Ramos.
Height & Weight
He stands at roughly 1.83 meters (6 ft. 0 in). His measurements include an 80 kg weight, a 42 inch chest, a 32 inch waist, and 14 inch biceps. The hair is light brown, while the eyes are dark brown. To achieve his objective, he is doing a lot of effort. That is why he still plays enthusiastically at the age of 37. He is sincerely dedicated to making significant progress.
Who is the wife of Sergio Ramos?
Spanish defender Sergio Ramos’ wife is Pilar Rubio. A well-known Spanish reporter and model, Sergio Ramos’ wife. Dating started between the two in September 2012. Pilar Rubio and Sergio Ramos exchanged vows in a lavish wedding ceremony at Seville Cathedral.
When his wife Pilar Rubio gave birth to a second boy last year, Spaniard Sergio Ramos became a father for the fourth time. Currently, Sergio and Pilar are parents to four boys.
Do you know the performing career of Sergio?
In 2004, Sergio Ramos played his first game for a team. He participated in 42 games and helped his team qualify for the UEFA Cup. He was selected by Real Madrid to play as a center defender the next year, and in his debut campaign, he nearly scored twenty goals.
You may also like to know about: Kimberly Dozier
- Ramos was chosen as one of Real Madrid’s four captains for the 2009–10 campaign. He participated in 33 league games and finished with four goals overall. He helped them win the UEFA Super Cup in 2014 by playing the whole 90 minutes of their encounter against Sevilla. In the 2014 FIFA Club World Cup, Ramos won the golden ball and was named player of the competition.
- He joined Real Madrid in 2015 and was appointed the team’s full-time caption after agreeing to a five-year contract. The team’s highest-scoring La Liga victory in 55 years came thanks to his leadership as his team defeated Rayo Vallecano 10-2. In 2016, his team won the UEFA Champions League Final, and he was named captain, earning him his first Champions trophy.
- In February 2017, Ramos played in his 500th game for Real Madrid against Osasuna. Ramos led Real Madrid to their fourth league victory as captain as they captured their 33rd La Liga title in the same campaign.
Ramos made his official national team debut for Spain in the U19 Euro Cup in 2004.
- He took part in the majority of the games and contributed to his team’s U19 European Championship victory. At age 18, he became the youngest player in the preceding 55 years to make his senior national team debut. Ramos scored his first goal for his country against San Marino in a 2006 FIFA World Cup qualifier.
- He was an integral component of the national team on a regular basis during the UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying campaign. Later, Ramos was selected for Spain’s squad to compete in the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, where they took third place. He was named the first captain of the national team during a game against South
- Korea in 2010. Ramos won the Castrol Performance Index for the 2010 FIFA World Cup with a score of 9.79 as Spain defeated the Netherlands in the championship match.
Endorsement of a brand
According to images from his most recent private training session, Sergio Ramos might be joining the Japanese business Mizuno. Ramos is supported by Nike through 2020. Since then, he has worn unique blacked-out Adidas Copa soccer cleats.
Vehicles And Property
He resides in a mansion in Madrid with his wife Pilar Rubio and owns two properties in Spain. He likes to drive luxury vehicles. His list of dream cars includes Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Range Rover, and many more.
Would you like to know how much the renowned Football Player makes?
His estimated net worth is more than $80 million US. He earns more than $20 crores per match, and he charges an average of $80 lakh to enter each competition. However, his annual income is close to $10.5 million, and his monthly compensation is close to $7.5 million.
He earns the majority of his money from playing football, but he also has endorsement deals with companies like Nike, Hugo Boss, Pepsi, and Gatorade. His initial salary is roughly $7.5 million US. He earns close to $3 million annually. He personally owns an interest in several companies worth about $30 million.
Over the course of his illustrious career, Sergio Ramos has won numerous awards. He was selected to the FIFA World Cup Dream Team in 2010 and the UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament in 2012 and also won the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2008 and 2012 UEFA European Championships.
He was chosen to the EA Sports FIFA Team of the Year in 2016 and got the Luis Aragones Award. Ramos has received numerous awards over the years, including selection to the IFFHS Men’s World Team three times, the ESM Team of the Year four times, the UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season four times, and the La Liga Best Defender five times.
Some Interesting Facts
- On April 2, during a 2-1 victory over Barcelona at Camp Nou, Sergio Ramos made his comeback from suspension and was sent a red card for the fourth time in a Clásico game.
- On May 28, 2016, Real Madrid beat Atlético Madrid in the UEFA Champions League final, with a second goal from Sergio Ramos giving Real the lead early on.
- In order to commemorate victories for his club and nation, Sergio Ramos wore a matador’s cape. In addition to being a horse aficionado, Sergio Ramos has a stud farm in his native Andalusia that is dedicated to breeding the Andalusian horse.
Also Read: Golnesa Gharachedaghi