Sophie Von Haselberg is a well-known actress best known for her appearance in the film Irrational Man.
|Full Name:||Sophie Haselberg|
|Birth Date:||November 14, 1986|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Husband||Harry J. N. Guinness|
|Married||Harry J. N. Guinness|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Ethnicity||German and American.|
|Education||Nightingale-Bamford School, Yale University|
|Father||Martin von Haselberg|
Sophie Von Haselberg’s Father: Who Is He?
On November 14, 1986, Sophie Von Haselberg first opened her eyes in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Sophie will be 35 years old in 2021. She was born under the sign of Scorpio. Sophie Frederica Alohilani von Haselberg is her full name. She is the daughter of Martin von Haselberg (father) and Bette Midler (mother).
Her father is also an actress, while her mother, Bette Midler, is a singer, actor, comedian, and film producer. She is an American citizen by nationality, and she is of mixed German and American origin. She is also a devout follower of the Jewish faith.
Sophie began her formal education at the New York City-based Nightingale-Bamford School for Girls. Similarly, after finishing her primary education, she enrolled at Yale University and majored in sociology and East Asian studies, graduating in May 2008. She returned to Yale in 2011 to work in the theatre department. Moreover, during her college years, she was a clever and intellectual student.
What is the relationship status of Sophie?
Sophie has a happy marriage. On June 6, 2020, she married her long-time boyfriend, Harry J. N. Guinness. She has been married to her husband for a long time. Similarly, their wedding took place in front of their parents at their own home.
Any information on when they initially started dating and when they met for the first time is currently unavailable.
Also Read: Seth Numrich
Sophie is a tall woman, standing at 5’6″ tall. She does, however, have a lovely pair of blue-colored hair with a light brown tone.
- Sophie began her professional acting career as a child actress.
- In October of 2014, she made her Broadway debut in New York City.
- In the same way, she played April in Woody Allen’s American crime drama Irrational Man.
- Sophie starred as Nicole De Bello in the American TV drama The Wizard of Lies, which premiered on May 20, 2015.
- She’s also been in the pilots for Ask for Jone and Nicole Byer.
- She also portrayed Linda Elwell in the second season of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.
- From January 17 through March 21, 2018, she appeared on FX alongside Penélope Cruz, Édgar Ramrez, Ricky Martin, and Darren Criss.
- Sophie has signed on to play Natasha in the American TV series American Princess in a recurring role.
- In addition, on June 2, 2019, Jamie Denbo’s film Lifetime, which he produced and wrote, had its debut.
- Sophie created and performed in the science fiction film YOYO, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival on March 23, 2017.
Net worth and Salary
Sophie’s predicted net worth in 2023 is 600,000. This includes her bank account, real estate, and other valuables. Her acting profession has provided her with this net income. With the money she’s made from her job, she’s living comfortably and lavishly. Similarly, she gets compensated handsomely for paid partnerships and sponsored advertisements. Her exact net pay is currently unavailable, however we can guess that she has earned a sizable annual salary.
Martin von Haselberg, her father, is reported to have a net worth of $250 million. As a contemporary artist, he has amassed this lot of money. Sophie, too, is the heir to her father’s money.