|Birth Date||March 23,1995|
|Full Name||Victoria Pedretti|
|Birth Name||Victoria Pedretti|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Education||Pennsbury High School, Carnegie Mellon School of Drama|
Have you ever watched the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House? If yes American actress Victoria Pedretti must be familiar to you who played the character of Eleanor “Nell” Crain. Also, she is known for playing the role of Love Quinn in the Netflix thriller series You from 2019 to present and as Lulu in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
The TV star was born on March 23, 1995, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Her father Michael was a professor while her mather’s name remains private. Further, she has a one-half sister who is 25 years older than me. She holds American citizenship and is of white ethnicity. So far, she studied at the Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills. Later she earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in acting from Carnegie Mellon School of Drama in 2017.
Born on 23 March 1995, Victoria Pedretti’s age is 27 Years Old as of 2022. She was born and raised in a well-settled Christian family from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. She is an American by nationality and has her belief in the Christian religion.
Victoria Pedretti has been passionate about acting, so she studied acting at Carnegie Mellon University. In 2014, she started her acting career in short films named Sole and Uncovering Eden. Her breakthrough was selected as Eleanor “Nell” Crain Vance in a Netflix series titled The Haunting of Hill House. Her performance was appreciated by many film critics.
For the role, Pedretti received a nomination as the Most Frightened Performance at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards. She also got nominations from Saturn Awards and Online Film & Television Association in the same year.
She completed her early schooling at Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, United States. After that, she attended the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama in the United States from where she completed a Bachelor of Fine Arts in acting in the year 2017. During high school, she developed an interest in musical theatre and acting, decided to pursue her career in these fields.
Who is American Actress, Victoria Pedretti Dating Now?
Pedretti, who is 27 years old, is not wed at the moment. She is not, in fact, considering getting married. She’s rumored to be waiting for the ideal man to love her.
Despite being a well-known actress, Pedretti has kept the majority of her relationships private or out of the public eye. She is romantically involved with a number of her co-stars, though, on-screen. Sadly, none of them revealed themselves to be her ideal companion in secret.
She hasn’t yet had any previous romances mentioned in the media. As a result, Pedretti, who stands 163 cm tall, is apparently single and living life to the fullest. She also appears to be enjoying her work advancement rather than rushing into a romance.
What is the net worth of Victoria Pedretti?
Victoria Pedretti’s acting career must bring her a sizable sum of money. Her estimated total net worth as of early July 2020 is over $1 Million. Her contribution to the Netflix series is her primary source of income.
In the meantime, the Actor/Performer earns $57,140 in the United States, according to various sources. As a result, her income is projected to be the same as well. While Netflix artists earn around $28,590 annually. As a result, she might be content with her earnings from Netflix hits like The Haunting of Hill House and You, Pedretti.
Official Trailer for The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix (2018)
Similar to this, Ryan Reynolds, a well-known actor, receives $27 million from Netflix. In a similar vein, Victoria portrayed Leslie “Lulu” Van Houten in the comedy-drama Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in 2019. And the film earned positive reviews from reviewers despite making $374 million worldwide on a $90-96 million budget.
Also Read Helene Fischer Career
Victoria Pedretti Movies and TV Shows
- 2014: Sole as A young girl
- 2014: Uncovering Eden as Edie
- 2019: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood as Lulu
- 2020: Shirley as Katherine
- 2018: The Haunting of Hill House as Eleanor “Nell” Crain Vance
- 2019 – present: You as Love Quinn
- 2020: Amazing Stories as Evelyn Porter
- 2020: The Haunting of Bly Manor as Danielle “Dani” Clayton
Her Breakthrough Role
Her Breakthrough Role In 2014, Victoria, a film and television actress, had her acting debut in the indie short films Sole and Uncovering Eden. However, Eleanor “Nell” Crain, who appeared in nine episodes of the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House in 2018, was her breakthrough character.
She co-stars with Violet McGraw in The Haunting of Hill House. She was cast in the 2019 psychological thriller television series You as Love Quinn. And She played Evelyn Porter in Amazing Stories and Dani Clayton in The Haunting of Bly Manor on recent episodes.
She played Katherine in the American biographical drama Shirley, which she most recently starred in.
What is the Height and Weight of Victoria?
Victoria Pedretti is an extremely beautiful-looking hot and gorgeous lady with an attractive and charming personality and a cute smile. She owns a beautiful, hot, and curvaceous figure with attractive body measurements and a beautifully shaped slim body type.
Her figure measurements are 32-26-35 inches approximately. She is about 5 feet 3 inches in height and her body weight is around 55 kg. She has beautiful light brown color long and shiny hair and also has blistering blue color beautiful and mesmerizing eyes.
- This The Haunting of Bly Manor star is of Italian ancestry.
- Both her dad and mom are artists. They fully support Pedretti to pursue an acting career.
- She is open about the characters she plays, but she keeps her personal life secret.
- Many fans have compared her to actresses Hilary Duff and Kat Dennings.
- Her best-loved actors are Penn Badgley and Ryan Gosling.
- Meanwhile, Jessica Alba is her favorite actress.
- Pedretti’s celebrity crushes are Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones from Zorro.
- She has loved Pride and Prejudice and 500 Days of Summer.
- She likes eating Italian food.
- Her favorite color is Red.
- Paris is her favorite destination.
- She enjoys watching Netflix show The Great British Bake Off.
- Pedretti is not a fan of horror movies.
- Sometimes, when she has anxiety attacks, she cries and shakes.
- She was diagnosed with ADD at the age of 6.
- She once attended an ADD community, but she didn’t like it.
- When she was a child, Pedretti pulled the tape out VHS and broke her VCR.
- She graduated from Pennsbury High School.
- Pedretti continued her study at Carnegie Mellon School of Drama.
- She landed her first job once she graduated from college.
- During the coronavirus outbreak, she collaborated with Brooklyn Community Foundation to raise funds.